Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
The Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket was built to buffer the start-stop cycle of alpine climbing in blowing, wet and cold conditions. A highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation, wrapped in an H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, create a belay parka plus storm shell in one.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
- Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood uses Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
- Pockets: two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal catch-all pockets
- Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
SIZE +FITModel is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation