The Wild People for Wild Places enamel mug celebrates wild spaces, public lands, and the people who respect and protect them. These pea green mugs are embellished with a forest green outer design, and a Salmon Sisters logo on the mug's bottom. Great for hot and cold beverages alike, these oversized enamel mugs don’t scratch and have a wide base to prevent them from rolling off the galley table in a storm. They're actually big enough to take camping, eat dinner out of, to use as a berry bucket, or bail out a skiff!
- The Salmon Sisters logo decorates the bottom
- Double dipped enamel layer is on both rim and handle to ensure its strength and durability.
- Art decal is applied by hand
- Please note that every mug is unique because they are made my hand. There may be small imperfections that give it some extra character!
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Hand wash for best results.
- For every sale made Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.