Product is built in the United States
Designed and created by and for women
The scent of a Tuolumne Meadows in the Sierra Nevadas or the High Sierra Forest will waft through your space when you light the White Topography Candle made by Jaclyn Pinasco Owner of Uzumati Ceramics. When the light goes out use the tiny candle holder as a pot for a plant. Each piece is handmade from start to finish, including carving the topographic design to evoke everything good about the outdoors.
*Each piece is hand thrown and carved. Slight variations between pieces can be expected.
- Tuolumne Meadows - Long Grass / Lupines / Pine Cones
- A High Sierra Camp - Leather / Whiskey / Campfire / Pine
- Matte White Finish / Approx. 50 Hr Burn Time / 8 oz / Raw Wood Wick / Hand-carved Topography / 100% Recycled Clay / Phthalate Free Fragrance / Reusable / Made in California
- High-fire Ceramic Stoneware / Lead-free Glaze / Natural Soy Wax / Premium Essential Oils / Raw Wood Wick
- Burn Edge-To-Edge / Keep Out Of Direct Sunlight / Repurpose Vessel