Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Cotton from plants not treated with pesticides and insecticides
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
An organic cotton and polyester blend that has just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, Patagonia's casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
Patagonia's Venga Rock Pants move and stay comfortable through drop knees and high steps, and are now more durable thanks to the addition of polyester to the original organic cotton/spandex blend. Technical patterning includes a crotch gusset, articulated legs, and our innovative and improved OppoSet™ adjustable closure for an on-the-go, customized fit. Also with belt loops, a separating zip fly, two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability, and a discreet right-thigh patch pocket (with our interior Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables).
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fiber polyester and spandex has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature; staying breathable, durable and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags; lie-flat pockets are comfortable under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- 349 g (12.3 oz)
6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish