Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
The Patagonia ultralight Strider Shorts are made of fast-drying polyester highly breathable mesh.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with highly breathable 100% polyester mesh panels for ventilation
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Zippered pocket at back hip
- Lightweight, built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 71 g (2.5 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh.
- Rear pocket: 4.2‑oz 79% nylon/21% spandex.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved