Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Redrock sunrises, heart-thumping trails, wildflower sunsets: for runners devoted to earning their views, the Patagonia Strider Shorts applaud your dedication. A flat-knit waistband, external drawcord and fast-drying, ultralight 100% polyester fabric combine to deliver a comfortable, chafe-free fit. The minimalist 3 1/2" cut and notched side panels allow freedom of movement, a zippered pocket at the back hip keeps keys secure, and Air Flow mesh vents add breathability. The built-in polyester crepe liner wicks and dries quickly for high performance, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Reflective logo at left hem.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat knit elastic waistband with power mesh for enhanced fit and recovery. Internal flat drawcord for minimal bulk
- Center-back semi-secure pocket constructed to reduce bounce when holding phone, card or keys
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 3½" inseam with 1" split
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
Body: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Waistband (solids): 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex check jersey.
Waistband (prints): 4-oz 79% polyester/21% spandex check jersey.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved