The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Designed and refined for the core trail runner who loves to go long, the updated Strider Pro Shorts from Patagonia are breathable and flash-drying with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- External/internal drawcord for adjustability
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes airflow
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh.
Rear pockets and waistband: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey.
Liner: 2.7-oz 58% polyester/42% recycled polyester crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved