Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
The Patagonia Stormfront Duffel is perfect for river take-outs, surf breaks and trailheads where separating water and gear is mandatory. Welded and highly weather-resistant, this duffel has a floating divider to maximize space where you need it.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- Top and bottom split compartments, and large burly zippers for easy access allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
- 1245 g (2 lb. 11.9 oz.)
28 x 14 x 12
65L (3967 cu. in.)
The Patagonia Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel separates wet and dry items with a coated, floating baffle so your dripping waders don’t soak your “coming home” shirt. This bag is made with a burly 100% nylon core with a TPU coating, and features nonsubmersible 100% waterproof welded construction and large, burly zippers for easy access. Details include an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap, reinforced haul handles, and an interior mesh pocket to keep small items within reach. Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- Body: 11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating.
- Interior pocket: 8.3-oz 100% polyester mesh
- The Patagonia highest level of waterproof protection in a pack. 100% waterproof with a burly TIZIP® closure, ergonomic back panel and shoulder harness lets you carry your gear with confidence knowing it will be dry, no matter what.