This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Has a Lifetime Warranty or is guaranteed to last for life
Designed and created by and for women
A one ski quiver that will make everything feel as smooth as fresh pow!
Like a good pair of jeans will go from the trails, to the dance floor, to the bedroom floor, the award-winning SOS all-mountain women’s ski transitions from couloirs, to groomers, to powder-filled bowls seamlessly. Rocker in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and when paired with the mid-fat waist, it floats through ungroomed snow like a dream. Traditional camber underfoot means your edges will hold even on the firmest snow and a multiple radius sidecut gives you ultimate control over turn shape and size.
- LENGTHS: / 166 cm / 173cm / 180 cm
- TIP: / 126 mm / 129 mm / 132mm
- WAIST: / 101 mm / 105 mm / 109 mm
- TAIL: / 115 mm / 119 mm / 123 mm
- CENTER RADIUS: 23 m / 24 m / 25 m / 26 m
- TIP RADIUS: 43 m
- TAIL RADIUS: 48 m
- WEIGHT: 8 lbs
CONSTRUCTION: Full birch wood core absorbs vibrations and provides a solid flex that will hold up at high speeds and variable conditions. Slanted ABS sidewalls and sandwich construction ensures you won’t be hungry on the chair lift and provide torsional stiffness that give the ski more pop and a solid edge grip. Camber underfoot allows you to rail turns and rocker in the tip and tail plow through chunder and bumps.
- Winner of the Powder Magazine's Skier's Choice
- Recognized as one of the best skis for women by Powder Magazine
- By Coalition Snow Creative Director Lauren Bello Okerman