Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Built for surfing and swimming, this one-piece swimsuit by Patagonia features a deep V-neck and sporty, supportive straps in the back; moderate coverage in the seat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex (solids) or 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex (prints) jersey body fabric; lining is 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey
- Deep V-neck has narrow stabilizing straps
- Secure double straps in back keep pressure off the neck for comfort while swimming or paddling
- Moderate coverage in the seat
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex jersey.
Prints: 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey.
Lining: 4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn