Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Windproof, warm and with a feminine cut, Patagonia's Retro-X® Jacket is a favorite fleece made with 100% polyester (50% recycled).
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy 50% recycled fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket is made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Two handwarmer pockets with secure zipper closure
- Grosgrain zipper pull trim on all zippers
- 615 g (21.7 oz)
Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
Mesh backer: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier.
Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved