Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
- 100% recycled shell, liner and down combine to create environmentally forward insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper; tall collar with a fixed hood
- Handwarmer pockets lined with soft brushed micro-jersey; snap closure
- Elastic smocking in the cuffs and hem keep in the heat
- Interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Hip length
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved