Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Function, comfort and sun protection combine in the formfitting R1® Spring Jane, made with 1.5mm neoprene and a high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining for increased flexibility and fast dry time. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Spandex bindings at leg openings and rolled hems at neck and armholes are cleanly finished with zigzag coverstitching
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Princess seams in front and back with racerback detailing
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and spot tape reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
Body: 1.5mm neoprene; Interior lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex