Product is built in the United States
Made from plant or animal based materials rather than synthetics.
Embrace life in the north with the coziest product of all time. The Duckworth first Powder Pant changes the winter layering game. Made from the same Powder fabric, soft and warm, perfect for cool mornings around the house and yard or layered under shell pants in cold temperatures for the ultimate expedition layer. The wool fleece is engineered for comfort, insulation, and wicking. The fabric’s wool outer matrix is stealthy and light with a soft brushed inside against the skin.
*Black color as seen in lifestyle photo no longer available
- Slim fit Merino-blend fleece pant with a tapered leg and rib cuffs.
- Two hand pockets and a rib covered waistband.
- 100% made in USA with Montana grown Merino wool.
- Duckworth Dura-Fleece, 50% Helle Rambouillet Merino wool, 30% Acrylic and 20% Polyester with a brushed inner layer, 250g/m2.
- A wool engineered fleece with a brushed soft inner for comfort, insulation and wicking.
- Gentle machine or wool wash, hang dry.
- Grown, spun, knit, sewn – made in USA.