Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Pants are built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and an articulated fit for freedom of movement.
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 641 g (22.6 oz)
SIZE + FIT
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (lower leg) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved