Product is built in the United States
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Sore paws no more! PAWJAM by WilderDog is an all-natural salve for your pups doing bad-ass stuff like hiking, backpacking, & long walks on the beach.
- Made with vitamin E and calendula oil, PAWJAM helps promote healthy paws and noses. The balm provides relief for dry, cracked paws from harsh outdoor elements like ice, salt, sand, rough or hot surfaces.*
- No added scents, but has traces of the raw basic scent of beeswax. It has a neutral taste, so dogs will not be tempted to lick it off. But, should your dog decide to lick, PAWJAM is non-toxic and safe.
- Non-greasy and does not stain floors or fabrics.
- Screw top tin with 2 fl oz (44g net wt.) of PAWJAM, perfect to take along on adventures.
- Made in the USA.
- Ingredients: beeswax, mango butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe vera oil, calendula oil, and vitamin oil. Contains NO essential oils.
- PAWJAM is a collaboration project with our rock climbing friends at FNGRJAM!
*PSA! Always do the 8 second hand-touch test before walking your dogs on hot days. Place the back of your hand on the pavement for 8 seconds. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your dog's paws. Reschedule your walk for later in the day when it's cooled down.