Anyone who has packed a truck for a week on the road knows that finding the errant toothpaste or the deodorant can feel like a monumental task. Enter the Patagonia endlessly handy Black Hole™ Cube —it holds your personal kit, bike tools or Indian Creek tape collection together so you can find what you need inside a cluttered duffel bag, loaded backpack or the slovenly cab of said truck.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single compartment with interior organization
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing on to packs or clipping in to duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Seam dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 4"
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign® approved