Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
The surf-ready Patagonia Nireta One-Piece Swimsuit offers support, coverage and comfort for almost any water activity. Made from soft, durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex (solids) or 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex (prints); lined with 88% nylon/12% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex (solids) or 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex (prints) jersey body fabric; lining is 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey
- Full-coverage design with a high neckline that offers additional protection
- Soft, removable side-entry cups
- Secure straps rest away from the neck and shoulders for comfort and ease of movement
- Moderate coverage in the seat
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 220 g (7.75 oz)
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex jersey.
Prints: 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey.
Lining: 4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn