An indispensable outdoorsman’s knife for wherever the journey takes you by Barebones. The high carbon tempered steel blade, reinforced by a full tang, proves reliable and strong as you attend to the rituals of the outdoors from making fire to setting up shelter and foraging food. Purposeful details like an inlaid copper lanyard ring, waxed canvas sheath, and belt clip create a seamless experience and restore your focus on the moment.
- Traditional, utility-driven design
- 6” high-carbon steel blade
- Thumb depress for comfortable handling
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Waxed canvas sheath with a timeless copper accent
- 1-year warranty
10.5”L x .75”W x 1.5”H