Product is built in the United States
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
For every 10 products sold, $10 is donated to make a national park experience possible for a kid through the National Park Foundation’s Open Outdoors for Kids Program. Open Outdoors for Kids creates pathways for kids to enjoy, understand and connect with nature in exciting ways by facilitating outdoor activity, experiential learning, and cultural heritage exercises.
- Premium quality
- Women's muscle-fit (tight around chest)
- NOTE: Size up for a loose, relaxed fit.
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy with a lived-in feel
- Scoop neck
- Low cut arm holes for a flattering silhouette
- Model is 5'8" and wearing a size small
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- 50% Poly // 38% Cotton // 12% Rayon
PARK PROJECT PARTNER
National Parks Foundation