Ethical and sustainable production of products.
MOHINDERS makes shoes that will last a lifetime. These beautiful sandals are handmade in Athani Village, India with water buffalo leather and a durable natural crepe rubber sole. A traditional hide tanning method is used to create the strong and supple leather they use called bag-tanning. This allows for minimal processing and the use of a purely vegetable-based tanning solution. Using water, acacia tree bark, and the myrobalan nut, MOHINDERS turns a raw hide into leather that’s perfect for footwear. Every step is done by hand. The process takes 30–35 days per batch and creates strong, durable leather that patinas beautifully. Versatile and comfortable; ready for everyday and outdoor wear.
- Full-grain leather produced in small batches in India
- Cushioned footbed
- Natural crepe rubber sole
- Cavani hand-weaving creates a durable, non-adhesive bond between upper and midsole
- Made by highly skilled, fairly-compensated artisans
The fit should be very snug (even tight) initially, as they will stretch to form to your foot after just a few wears. If you typically wear a US size 7, you should order a 6 in the Women's Flats.
Don’t get them soaking wet.
- This can cause the cavani (side-weaving) to come undone.
- No need to use leather condition but if you want too go for it!