Product is built in the United States
Made from recycled material(s)
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Small batch hand crafted goods
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Whether you’re out on the trails or stretched out on the wall, this flowy shirt made by Patagonia provides the range of movement and comfort you need. Performance hemp provides natural wicking properties and the open back creates breathability over a wide range of activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- .Wide fit through the shoulders and body tapers down to the hip for freedom of movement but stays in place during inversions
- Performance hemp fabric naturally wicks moisture
- Open keyhole design in back for added breathability and modern aesthetic
- Logo at left hem
- Recommended worn over the new Cross Beta Sports Bra or our Switchback® Sports Bra
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
- 4.1-oz 92% recycled polyester/8% hemp mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing