Product is built in the United States
Made from plant or animal based materials rather than synthetics.
This traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep the head warm and dry.
Upstate Stock was born out of the simple fact that American manufacturing of the highest quality still exists. Over the years, there has been a stark decrease in all areas of American manufacturing; factories and mills that were once thriving are now disappearing. We are determined to return our focus (as well as our customers) back on the honest hard working individuals that once made our jeans, shirts, and accessories for the majority of our country's history. When you support Upstate Stock, you support a rich part of American history that deserves to live on.
- 100% U.S.A. made from American Ragg Wool.
- Heavy weight double layer cap.
- All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily
- Some pilling is natural as the loose ends come together. These are easily removed with a wool comb or carefully (very carefully!) with scissors.
- Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
- One Size
- Length: 10" (without fold)
- Width: 9" (at base)
- 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon.
- What is Ragg Wool?: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high-quality wool will wick away moisture to keep the head warm and dry.
- Machine was with any detergent and lay flat to dry, you can machine dry on delicate but we do not really recommend this.