Made from plant or animal based materials rather than synthetics.
Designed and created by and for women
Inspired by the snow atop Hawaii's highest peak, the Wild Rye Mauna Kea Raglan will have you feeling tropical breezes on even the coldest days. A perfect layering piece made with the finest 17.5 micro, 100% merino wool our raglan offers a looser, contemporary fit and a longer silhouette that moves with you. Meanwhile, a high neckline, long sleeves, and thumbholes keep you comfortable on the skin track or chairlift.
- Finest, 100% 17.5 micro merino wool
- Stink-resistant (not that you smell)
- 190 gsm makes it an ideal first layer
- Longer silhouette.
- Fit: We suggest you order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our tops are designed to have a looser, contemporary fit that allows for mobility without having to round up a size.
- Wash cold and Warm Dry
- We hate it when our favorite merino top shrinks—because, let’s face it, they always find their way into the wash somehow! Our merino tops require no special care—ride, wash, dry, repeat. Enjoy! And don’t worry, a warm dryer won't shrink them. They just get softer with age.