Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Hiking from Cache Creek to Granite in a single day breaks you down, then rebuilds you–a process the Patagonia® Snap-T® Pullover knows well. Providing everyday warmth and comfort, this classic pullover is made with Synchilla® fleece (heathers: 80% recycled; solids: 85% recycled).
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® 4-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.