Product is built in the United States
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Small batch hand crafted goods
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Proven protection from the elements, the featherweight nylon Houdini® Jacket is the go-to running shell for weather-resistant protection with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Details: adjustable hood, zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack.
Run, ride, rock—just don’t go without our up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that blocks wind and withstands abrasion on multi-hour adventures. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the improved hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers