Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
These Patagonia joggers are built for mobility on the trail and beyond: Made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop with 4-way mechanical stretch, they’re extremely lightweight, stretchy, quick drying and wrinkle-resistant.
- 100% recycled polyester stretches easily to accommodate a range of movement
- Fabric dries quickly and resists wrinkling
- Fully elasticized waistband for comfort
- Two front drop-in, zippered pockets; concealed zippered pocket inside the right-hand pocket; back pockets have Velcro® closure to hold valuables
- Stretchy cuffs can be worn at the ankles or higher up the legs
- 27" inseam
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with 4-way mechanical stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection