Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Cotton from plants not treated with pesticides and insecticides
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Hiking pants with style: They’re made of an organic cotton/polyester blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light rain and enough stretch for high-stepping. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a fabric blend of 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a peached face; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Two curved, front patch pockets and two back pockets
- Additional leg pocket secures with a metal snap to keep belongings secure
- Convertible pant legs roll up and secure with a tab and button
- Articulated knees
- Regular fit with a regular rise
- Inseam is 32"
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
SIZE + FITModel is 5'9" and wearing a size 6
6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a peached face and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing