Designed and created by and for women
Wild Rye didn’t take any shortcuts when designing the Freel women’s mountain bike short. Quality is the name of its game. The Freel was built with you in mind — your body, your comfort, and your adventures. Sure, they’re pretty, but they were built to last. No frills: just a fun pattern, a great fit, and mindful details.
A sturdy, enduro-ready women's mountain bike short, the Freel is made out of a durable, four-way stretch nylon fabric that is sun, splash, and shrub resistant. Perfect for everything from local races to singletrack rides to the bar, the Freel can handle anything you throw at it.
We think this understated pattern makes a statement. Pair it with anything. Camouflage that dirt (or suds spill or hot sauce stain). You can’t go wrong with the classy and playful geo dot pattern.
- Water repellant
- Durable, abrasion resistant nylon
- UPF 50
- Front pockets
- Storage pocket big enough for your phone (6 plus!), sunglasses or energy bar
- Gusseted crotch
- 221 gsm
- 12" inseam, size 8
- Fit & Care Info Below!
- Size 0-12
FIT AND CARE
- How to Fit:
- If you are used to sizing up for mountain bike shorts, we suggest you order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our shorts are designed with a fabric and fit that allow mobility without having to round up sizes. We’ve also eliminated the waistband gap, so you don’t have to.
- How to Care for your garment:
- No special care necessary—ride, wash, dry, repeat. Enjoy!