Product is built in the United States
Made from plant or animal based materials rather than synthetics.
Beautifully knit fingerless gloves, with a supple deerskin palm.
Upstate Stock was born out of the simple fact that American manufacturing of the highest quality still exists. Over the years, there has been a stark decrease in all areas of American manufacturing; factories and mills that were once thriving are now disappearing. We are determined to return our focus (as well as our customers) back on the honest hard working individuals that once made our jeans, shirts, and accessories for the majority of our country's history. When you support Upstate Stock, you support a rich part of American history that deserves to live on.
- 100% U.S.A. Made from American Ragg Wool fingerless with lightweight 2.5oz Deerskin palm patch. We cut our own Deerskin here in Brooklyn and attach them to the gloves using a century-old Singer chain-stitch post bed machine. For a quick clip, see the video below.
- All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily - don't worry, we won't be offended if you take them off.
- All cuff hems are serged with an elastic thread to help retain cuff shape even after washing.
- Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
- 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon
- Ragg Wool: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high-quality wool will wick away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
- Hand wash with a soft detergent such as Woolite.