Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
The Patagonia premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain bike shorts made with highly breathable, super-stretchy fabric.
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking polyester/spandex fabric dries fast
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow the shorts to stretch as one garment to eliminate chafing during prolonged saddle time; clean, minimalist styling increases versatility between rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Snap loops pair with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts and Bibs, or liners from our Dirt Craft Bike Shorts (all sold separately)
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike–specific OppoSet™ adjustable waist customize fit; low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack waistbelt or our Nine Trails Waist Pack
- Small, hidden secured zip pocket at left thigh; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11.75" inseam length covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
4.1-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish