Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Mountain-biking shorts featuring a durable, removable liner and chamois pad with versatile, breathable and adjustable outer shorts.
Our Dirt Craft Bike Shorts combine a removable, durable, 3-layer mountain bike-specific padded liner with a do-anything outer short. The comfortable and supportive polyester/spandex stretch liner incorporates power mesh panels for enhanced breathability and connects to the nylon/spandex, stretchy plain-weave outer short (now with recycled content) via a snapped webbing loop. The outer short has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture, and its waist now adjusts with a sleek hook-and-webbing system. We’ve overhauled and improved the fit, lengthened the short and narrowed the leg opening, and moved the secure zippered pocket (fits most phones) to the left thigh. Refined style lines on the two drop-in hand pockets maintain a lower profile, and reflective logo at left hem and back-right hip provide visibility in low light. With articulated waistband and an 11" inseam.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain-weave fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in hand pockets; one secure zipper pocket at left thigh
- Liner shorts and outer shorts snap together, and are compatible with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts and Endless Ride Liner Shorts
- Reflective logo at left hem and back-right hip
- 11" inseam length and leg opening to cover the tops of most knee pads
- 278 g (9.8 oz)