Product is built in the United States
Made from plant or animal based materials rather than synthetics.
Made from recycled material(s)
This Duckworth hydro-ply fabric is a natural-technical mashup. Perfect as a first layer in cooler conditions or worn solo as an alternative sweatshirt. Combining a pure Helle Rambouillet outer and an ultrathin microfiber inner layer, it combines all the performance of fast-wicking poly and absorbent wool. Hydro-ply fabric wicks moisture off your skin into the absorbent wool second layer to keep you amazingly comfortable, warm and cozy.
- Semi-fitted long sleeve quarter-zip
- Under arm panels for comfort and function.
- A double-layer sandwich of high-wicking engineered fiber on the inside (Hydrophobic) with Helle Rambouillet Fine Merino wool on the outside (Hydrophilic) – trapping a layer of warm insulating air in the middle.
- Grown, spun, knit, sewn – made in USA.
- Duckworth Hydro-Ply
- 100% Helle Rambouillet Merino outer layer
- 100% Polyester Microfiber inner layer, 200 g/m2.
- Gentle machine or wool wash, hang dry.