Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, the Patagonia Capilene® Air Hoody offers amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- High collar and seamless hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- 5.6-oz (190-g) 51% merino wool/49% recycled polyester seamless zigzag knit comprised of 18.5-micron-gauge lofted wool