Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
A robust methodology for sourcing down to prevent unnecessary harm to animals
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
This quilted jacket made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Rugged nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction with a tall, stand-up collar
- Center-front Metaluxe® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
SIZE + FITModel is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved