Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Keep your little one warm and dry (and looking like a mini snow panda) in this adorable and functional one-piece. It's fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet!
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled)
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit. Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots. Gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs. Tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs add two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside.
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved