Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Lightweight, comfortable protection in a silky crewneck top for babies is made of a breathable 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex fabric blend that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric blend offers superior stretch
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin
- Long-sleeved raglan silhouette with full coverage and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Stretchy neck opening for easy on/off
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- Artists: Jonas Claesson (FEAP, BNDB), Lance Rea (BCW, DFTG)
- 57 g (2 oz)
4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing