Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
The Arbor Pack carries everything you need to get good and lost, especially when you aren’t sure you’re looking to be found. This backpack’s main compartment closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from jarring knocks; it fits most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 590 g (1 lb. 4.8 oz.)
20 x 11 x 6
25L (1526 cu. in.)
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish