materials from plants not treated with pesticides and insecticides
Cotton from plants not treated with pesticides and insecticides
Wild Wood Workers Soap made by Bramble & Oak uses grit to get the grime out and smoothes away the roughness from well-worked hands and feet. The smell is subtle and pure. You'll love this incredible handmade soap!
- 4oz Bar
- Organic Ingredients
- Cornmeal is an exfoliant and safe to use on sensitive skin. It gently smoothes away rough skin, and scrubs the grime off of working hands and feet.
- Cypress Essential Oil is a natural deodorant, astringent, and antiseptic.
- Cedar Wood Essential Oil** is known as natural anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, bug repellant, and fungicide. It's calming and helps with dermatitis, acne, and oily skin*
- May Chang Essential Oil has a bright, uplifting scent known for it's astringent, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
- Vetiver Essential Oil is known as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, circatrisant (speeds scar healing), anti-anxiety and aphrodisiac.
- Saponified Oils: Olive*, Coconut* Cocoa Butter*, Shea Butter^
- Local Goat Milk
- Essential Oils of Cypress, Cedar Wood, May Chang, Vetiver
^=Fair Trade Ingredient
**=Avoid this oil if pregnant