materials from plants not treated with pesticides and insecticides
Mountain Mint’s combination of ingredients protects lips from the natural elements. When playing in the sun, apply Mountain Mint SPF 15+ liberally and often!
- Slim fit tube - lower profile is more comfortable and resists unscrewing in your pocket.
- Less Beeswax means it soaks into your lips without leaving that goopy residue.
- Powerful moisturizers to replenish chapped lips.
- 15+ SPF
- Many of the sun protection factor (SPF) ingredients found on the market today are composed of potentially harsh chemicals that can actually contribute to chapped lips. We suggest the use of SPF only when out in the sun. The active SPF ingredient in Mountain Mint, methoxycinnamate, is derived from cinnamon and natural benzoin gum - it is the best choice to protect without chapping.
- 100% Organic
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Strong antiseptic. Fights fungal infections, heals wounds, acne, insect bites
- Cocoa Butter: Mild sun protection properties, although it is not considered an SPF additive by the FDA. Cocoa butter is a wonderful emollient plant extract. It is one of the best ingredients to replenish skin
- Coconut Oil: A highly saturated oil which resists oxidation. It is a heavy oil which stays on the outer layers of the skin maintaining a smooth feeling
- Sunflower Oil: A medium-light oil which is naturally high in Vitamin E.