Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Cotton from plants not treated with pesticides and insecticides
The solution for sustainable textile production
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
- Made of 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with wicking properties and Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- A higher neckline protects the chest from sun exposure
- An interior shelf bra provides support
- Triple straps are elastic and crisscross in back for added style and support
- Single-layer cowl on lower back creates a modern drape
- Finished with a 2" slit on the side seams for additional movement; slight scoop at hem
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- 5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with a wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing