Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Now get the Mohinder's classic women's flat—without the colored stripes! We love the more minimalist + neutral style, to fit with your color palette and wardrobe while showcasing the texture and depth of veg-tanned leather, traditional side-weaving, and quality craftsmanship.
As always, meticulously handmade with water buffalo leather and a durable, natural crepe rubber sole. Versatile, comfortable, and breathable; ready for everyday outdoor wear.
• Upper: full-grain, veg-tanned leather produced ethically in India
• Cushioned footbed
• Natural crepe rubber sole
• Cavani hand-weaving creates a durable, non-adhesive bond between upper and midsole
• Handcrafted by highly skilled, fairly-compensated artisans
The fit should be very snug (even tight) initially, as they will stretch to form to your foot after just a few wears. If you typically wear a US size 7, you should order a 6 in the Women's Flats.
Don’t get them soaking wet.
- This can cause the cavani (side-weaving) to come undone.
- No need to use leather condition but if you want too go for it!