Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, the Patagonia trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 301 g (10.6 oz)
SIZE + FITModel is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved