Made from recycled material(s)
Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
- Douglas H. Chadwick is a wildlife biologist who studied mountain goats and grizzlies in the Rockies, elephants in Africa, and whales in the world's oceans. Doug Chadwick began writing about natural history and conservation from national magazines, including National Geographic. He lives in Whitefish, MT.
- Joe Riis is a wildlife biologist turned National Geographic photographer and a Young Explorers grantee. He lives in Bijou Hills, SD.
- 288 pages, with full-color photographs throughout
- Hardcover book with jacket
- Published by Patagonia
- Printed on 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper
- Made in Canada.