Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Now get the Mohinder's classic women's slipper—without the colored stripes! We love the more minimalist + neutral style, to fit with your color palette and wardrobe while showcasing the texture and depth of veg-tanned leather, traditional side-weaving, and quality craftsmanship.
As always, meticulously handmade with water buffalo leather and a durable, natural crepe rubber sole. Versatile, comfortable, and breathable; ready for everyday outdoor wear.
- Full-grain leather produced in small batches in India
- Cushioned footbed
- Natural crepe rubber sole
- Cavani hand-weaving creates a durable, non-adhesive bond between upper and midsole
- Made by highly skilled, fairly-compensated artisans
Women's City Slippers run true to size. Round up if you're a half size.
- The backless style is a slight change at first; don't worry if they feel like they're slipping off, initially. Within a few wears the leather will form to your feet and they'll stay on.
- Supposed to fit pretty tight initially. If your toes push up against the front—and aren’t curling—it’s a fit. If your toes are curling, go up a size. After a few wears they’ll soften and fit right.
Follow these steps to see whether it’s a fit.
push up against the front.
Don’t get them soaking wet.
- This can cause the cavani (side-weaving) to come undone.
- No need to use leather condition but if you want too go for it!