Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Ethical and sustainable production of products.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Trade the boiled-lobster tourista look for the cool colors and bold prints of our Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new polyester/spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel, superhigh wicking performance and 50+ UPF sun protection; it hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Original art by color: Paul Puckett (TPWH), Kenny Clarke (RWHG), Ryan Sharpe (RSHF), Kimi Werner (KMSR), Patagonia original art (FCAT, TFCP, SFBS, STLB, TGTY, FZPR, FSPC, RRDB) (note: BNDB is solid and has no graphics)
- 6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing