Company offers repair programs for this item.
Members give at least 1% of their annual sales directly to approved environmental nonprofits.
This brand has a program that donates part of the purchase price to charity.
Business classification for companies dedicated to providing a social benefit
Surfers, hikers, cayoneers, and road trippers unite! The Barely Baggies™ Shorts have a lower rise and shorter inseam than the originals, and are made with SUPPLEX® recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a 2½" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
These shorts are made of Patagonia's classic Baggies™ fabric—SUPPLEX® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that shakes off water like a Labrador. The covered elastic waistband with inner drawcord keeps the shorts secure during sand poundings. Side-entry pockets with polyester mesh for drainage (right has an elastic key loop) are just big enough for your sunscreen or wax, and the hidden top-entry mesh pocket in back accommodates a phone. Side slits improve mobility.
- Made with SUPPLEX® recycled nylon for durability with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Covered elastic waistband with inner drawcord
- Side-entry pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right-front pocket has elastic key-loop
- Shorts have hidden top-entry mesh pocket
- Side slits on each leg
- 2½" inseam
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn