Top 5 Essentials for Desert Adventures
It's that time of year - temps are rising in the desert, we're busting out sandals, getting into biking shape, and preparing for long days on the water. The desert can be a harsh environment, but with these essentials, you'll stay cool, protected, and happy on the trail. Here are our top 5 gear picks for your season in the sun!
1. Patagonia Barely Baggies Shorts: These shorts are a tried and true classic that will get you from trail to crag to camp in comfort and style. They're quick drying and colorful, durable, and a personal favorite of the Wylder Crew.
2. WYLDER X Nomadix Towel: The ultimate travel towel with original Wylder artwork! Quick drying, fits over a full size yoga mat, packable, and made from recycled water bottles. Essential for your next river trip or camping adventure.
3. Patagonia Sunshade Hoody: Its like wearing air conditioning and sun protection at the same time. We love this top for staying cool and protected from the sun at the same time.
4. Aztec Sun Hat: Its hard to pull of breathability and style in a hat, but the Aztec does it. Handles being stuffed in a pack, and is made form recycled plastic!
5. Joshua Tree Sunstick: Natural, organic and designed for being on the go. This sunscreen has a swift chapstick like application style, making it clutch for your pocket or PFD. Weighs in with SPF 50, and rubs in clear.
Bonus Round - Patagonia Nine Trails Backpack: The perfect size for light and fast while still carrying 2 liters of water. We love the vest style and fit, and the quick-grab pockets for things like your phone and sunscreen.